- Anti-burst - made with thick and durable materials. We put your safety as a top priority during manufacturing. Rated up to 2, 000 pounds
- Slip resistant - commercial grade material provides an excellent slip resistant experience while caring for your safety
- Easy to clean - our fitness ball is easy to clean with just a soft damp cloth. Most important, our fitness ball is phthalates free and doesn't contain any heavy metal elements
- Let the ball sit at room temperature for two hours.
- Insert the tip of your foot pump into the ball's air valve and work the pump.
- Inflate the ball to about 80% of diameter initially. Wait a further 24 hours before inflating to the recommended size. You should avoid using the ball within the first 24 hours.
- Pumping it up again to the recommended size.
- Insert the plug and the let the ball sit for another day.
- Store your ball indoors at room temperature
- Clean your ball with a soft cloth or sponge and mild soapy water if needed.
- Keep away from sharp objects